Transportation Services Advisory Committee
- Created in 2006 by President Robert Gates to address the impact of construction on transportation-related matters.
Mission: To provide input and advice concerning policy and procedure to the Associate Vice President of Transportation Services and to assist in the development of a plan that will ensure parking and transportation issues are addressed creatively, timely, fairly and transparently, and are regularly communicated to the campus community.
- Membership Selection Process:
- Members are appointed from various groups as determined in the committee charter.
- Meeting Times:
- 11:30 am - 1 pm, the first Wednesday of the month, Sept-Dec and Feb-May.
- Additional Information:
- Please call 845-9700 to verify that a meeting is taking place.
This group's roster has been flagged as private.